Tuesday, March 12, 2013

A few quick words before I fall asleep.  Karin got in at 9:10 tonight/Monday and plans to leave in 4 hours or so, about 1:30.  I found out tha she dropped both Harp and Lyra in Eagle Island due to injuries from the rough trail - nothing seriouos, but they needed to be dropped.  She dropped Spartan in Kaltag for something like she was leery that he wouldn't make it all the way to Unalakleet and he is too big to carry in the sled.  I may not have heard all of that correctly.  She is also dropping Hatchet here in Unalakleet because of a hind leg injury.  But all of the dogs are doing well and are happy.  Karin was in great spirits and planned to get an hour of sleep.  I'll post some pictures in the morning but for now I am going to bed.

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy that you posted the doggie info...I was wondering who was missing when she left with only 12 from Unalakleet. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping that there will be good news about Newton's teammate, Mae.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment and/or ask questions.