Sunday, February 17, 2013

My view each morning; I'll miss it.
Greetings from Florida.  This is my last day here and in 12 hours I will be on the road heading to Mt. Baldy, California, from whence I will head to Alaska via Alaska Airlines on the 26th.  My dog, Journey, who hates travel has been my companion.  She does well once we are on the road but it often takes a leash to get her in the car and I will need it tomorrow to get her in the car to start back.  She will be happy at my sister's (Mt. Baldy) where her favorite dogfriend lives...3 weeks of heaven for her before we head back on the road to Idaho.

2 comments:

  1. What a good sport and sweet companion Journey is. I hope you both have a wonderful adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just now catching up on your blog. Great pic from the deck!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment and/or ask questions.